(Low-Level Machine Code Vulnerability)
Low-level(Machine Code) arrangements and his vulnerability in time against the environment factors (including people).
- Find the weakness points in the Machine Code structure/arrangement and complete a database system which is representing all the problems(holes) "founded" by different people in different ways.
- Developed and implemented in the actual hardware/software technology an alternative way to solve this problem.
- Developed a New System capable to solve all this problems into a better way.
Project Area of Work:
- Started on to the RISC(MIPS) processor, developed on IRIX(5.3-6.3) OS.
- Extended on all RISC technology and create a demo version for INTEL technology also.
- There are not any Commercial Computer Systems I know who are, possible, not involved.